Golf Balls are all sold out!
Ball Drop will be featured on Facebook Live!
Rules for Ball Drop
1) Entry fee: $10 per chance/golf ball. Each participant will be entered into the Rhett Sullivan Foundation Helicopter Ball Drop, sponsored by Anfield Holdings and Osito Ventures, to be held at our 2nd Annual Charity Golf Tournament. Participants may enter as many times as they would like. Participants will be assigned numbered golf ball(s) based on their entry. The maximum number of balls to be sold is 300. Balls will be sold August 18, 2020 – September 12, 2020. An email will be sent confirming your purchase and another will be sent with your golf ball number(s) from firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to purchase chances and to win prize.
2) On Monday, September 14, 2020, immediately prior to the golf tournament start, the numbered golf balls will be placed randomly in a bucket, flown up into the air within an Epic Helicopter and dropped above the driving range at Cowboys Golf Club. The participant whose golf ball is closest to the pin will win $1,000 cash.
3) Winner will be the ball that goes closest to the pin. Determination for the golf ball closest to the pin will be conducted by measuring the distance from the pin to the nearest golf ball. In case of a tie, the participant whose golf ball is the lowest numbered will be deemed closer.
4) Winners will be announced on‐site at the golf tournament and need not be present to win. However, the event will be live streamed and can be viewed online.
5) If the Helicopter Ball Drop must be cancelled for any reason, a simple drawing will take place and winners will be determined by first ball drawn.
6) All funds raised with the Helicopter Ball Drop will go to the Rhett Sullivan Foundation.
Thank you for your support for this great event!